- This event has passed.
Men’s Fellowship Outing
September 10 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
CALLING ALL MEN!
- Our first 2022 Barn men’s outing is at John and Dee Lamplugh’s property at 225 North Creek Road, Landenberg, PA. Parking will be marked with signs. The Barn Men’s Group is planning a twice-monthly gathering rotating at each other’s homes. Plus more “outings” through this year.
- The Saturday outing begins at 9 AM with fishing in the Lamplugh pond in the woods. Directions will be provided how to get there. Bring any fishing gear you have. It’s catch and release.
- About 11 or 11:30 AM we will have lunch in the Lamplugh pavilion on the property. All lunch will be provided, including beverages. During lunch, Angelo Piner will give his testimony of how he went from an abusive home life to jail to a radical conversion to Christianity. We will pray with each other after lunch in small groups for needs in our lives. Come when you can and leave when you choose.
- The outing officially ends about 2 PM, but if men want to stay longer for informal prayer and fellowship, they can!
- Contact Bob Mericle (email@example.com) for more information!