Men’s Ministry Fishing Trip
On Saturday June 8, we have our first recreational activity planned, deep sea fishing. We are planning to go on a 4 ½ -hour fishing trip on a head boat that launches from Lewes DE. (See details below.)
The cost of the trip is $58.30 without a rod and $64.66 with a rod. You have to pay in advance, but the cost is fully refunded, if you request a refund 7 days in advance or the trip is cancelled due to inclement weather.
If you are going, please:
- Let us know by signing up on this event page
- AND also click on the following link to purchase a ticket. You have to purchase a ticket directly from Fisherman’s Wharf. Fisherman’s Wharf Half Day Fishing Trip
Once we determine who is going, we can arrange car-pools.
Come enjoy a fantastic half-day fishing trip out on the picturesque Delaware Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. We will be sailing out of Lewes, Delaware and will spend a relaxing half day on the water. If you want to experience the fun of fishing without the hassle of having to stay on the boat all day, then this is the trip for you.
Our boats are great for navigating the waters of the bay and the ocean. During the trip we will be going out on the Delaware Bay and will move around to best fit your trip. Bait (usually squid and /or clams) is included in the price of your trip! In addition, live minnows and other baits are available for purchase at the tackle shop prior to departure.
Depending on the season, this 4½ hour fishing trip will be fishing for:
· And Even Small Sharks!!
Whether you are a hardened fisherman or new to the game, our professional and patient crew will work with you to create the best possible experience!!
What Is Not Included?
· Rod and Reel – This can be rented for an additional $6
· A small cooler for your fish – However, a Fish Bag and Ice are provided
· Food and drinks – You are welcome to bring your own or you may purchase them on board (limited amounts on some boats/trips)
Fisherman’s Wharf (Lewes, DE)
Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.