Ministry for Teens 6th to 12th Grade
Youth Group meets on Sundays from 6-8:30 pm in the Old Barn. Our vision in youth group is to create a culture of young saints who passionately pursue their God-given destinies to transform the world around them. We empower students to cultivate the gifts God has given them to be effective leaders in the church and in society. Our goal is for the youth to know who God is and who He says they are, and equip them to walk in Jesus’ style of ministry (supernatural ministry through love)!
This Month at a Glance
Sunday December 8th 3:30pm
Youth Christmas Tree Day followed by normal Youth Group
Saturday December 14th 6:45pm
Millennial Fire Encounter Night
Sunday December 15th 6-8:30
Youth Christmas Party
Saturday December 21st 2pm
Jayce’s Birthday Party (Our House)
No YG December 22 and 29th
This Sunday we are getting our annual Youth Christmas Tree from Cherry Grove Christmas Tree Farm! Here is everything you need to know so you don’t miss it!
- Meet at the church at 3:30pm
- We will load up in cars and ride over together.
- Bring $1 for Hot Cocoa
- There is also $2 hot dogs and sodas and chips for $1 if you want to bring extra money!
- After we find our Christmas Tree we will come back to the church the decorate it!
- Then we will have Normal Youth Group!
Parents** We will need some help with transportation to and from the Church. If you are able to come help please email me! Thanks!